indy-tech
indy-tech, Technician
Experience:  Jeep tech ,
29331485

CAN I GET ACONVERSION KIT JEEP CHEROKEE AUTO RHD TO

Customer Question

CAN I GET ACONVERSION KIT FOR A JEEP CHEROKEE AUTO RHD TO LHD
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi . Been though this before on the same vehicle where a friend went to germany with his RHD and when he was in Germany he was lucky to get a same model with a rear end accident and use this car to swap over all parts .The car was bought front a insurance firm that sells of cars for parts that have been in accidents . If you are going to Germany i can put you in touch with a Jeep shop that will do this for you ,In fact my ex boss where i worked for 8 years so i know he can do this for you.or get you the parts you need.Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed. Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,A bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,CustomerPlease put me in touch with the jeep shop.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
The Shop is in the Hannover area will that help or too far ..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, that will help. please give the details.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Klaus Depping Car RanchSchlager Chaussee 5 - 30900 Wedemark Tel. +49 5130 79976***@******.*** If he does not have the parts in stock he can get them . Rgds Greg