indy-tech
indy-tech, Technician
Experience:  Jeep tech ,
29331485

I have a Jeep Commander CRD. when i start the car and start

Customer Question

I have a Jeep Commander CRD. when i start the car and start driving, the window wipers go on intermittently and so do the indicators, head lights, parking sensor, and cluster lights on the dash. Spedo will go up and down, the radio won't produce sound. At one point i disconnected the battery and it cleared but now it will stay on for half an hour or more. I have had this looked at before and told it has been repaired but obviously not! I have a recording of the problem that i can send if that helps but i cant up load it on here.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.

Hi Eamon .

Check first for any malfunction codes ,

As this problem is due to a bad BCM .when you have the problem you have the BCM may need replacing ..

Malfunction codes will confirm this for you, as a Can bus line maybe bad ,communication bad .

Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply box below .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating this issue .
Kind regards Greg