Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My 03 jeep has developed starting problems. its a mercedes

Customer Question

good morning my 03 jeep has developed starting problems. its a mercedes 2.7 diesel i,ve put new glow plugs in and slow blow fuses, i had a diagnostics check and it came up nothing wrong , i have to use cold start spray to start even if its only been switched off for 5minutes, any advice would be helpful, thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This sounds like a lack of fuel.This can be caused by a small fuel leak,weak fuel pump or a restricted fuel filter.The fuel system needs to be checked over to locate which component is at fault and once this is done any components found to be at fault will need to be replaced/repaired to resolve this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete