Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Kia carens diesel 2.0, immobilizer light will not come on and

Customer Question

Kia carens diesel 2.0, immobilizer light will not come on and car wont start, tried different keys took hours before it did start.
stopped the car again and it would not restart for several attemps.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What more info do you need.

No further information is required at the moment. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  dansgarage1 replied 4 years ago.

It might be the transponder keys need re-programming

it really need to be plugged into a computer most garages should have the correct equipment or a mobile mechanic

call around for your best quote first