Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

hello, i have a kia sportage and i parked my car at the back

Customer Question

hello, i have a kia sportage and i parked my car at the back of my house i came out to pop to the shop and some one has scrapped my side of my car what do i do ????
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello - and Welcome..

My name is MIKE -

Im happy to help you ... Im sorry to see you have had a wait on your question.

Please let me know what has happened in the interim - then we can progress -

Kind Rgds, MIKE......................................