Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Hyundai and Kia tech
29331485

coolant leak at the back of a kia carens 2006,

hallo i have a coolant leak at the back of a kia carens 2006 early model, the previous owner had put rad weld into the radiator, i only found out when i changed the timing belt and water pump. there was water visible round the water pump and round the back dripping onto the exhaust. its not over heating but im keeping it topped up. any ideas on the problem

Category: Kia
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.

Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, Check your core plugs or freeze plugs as sometimes called . If you are sure its not coming from the parts you said then this only leaves the core plugs , head gasket leak ,do a pressure test on the cooling system this will let you know where the coolant is leaking best checked now before its too late and cause other problems . Need further assistance then please get back to me. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button , For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting. Rgds Greg