Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

can you tell me where to find the oil filter on a 1.8 petrol

Customer Question

can you tell me where to find the oil filter on a 1.8 petrol 2003 model please?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

Just to clarify - What model of Kia do you have exactly?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

caren on a 53 plate

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE- you have opted out the previous expert that replied to you so he cannot get back in contact with you now - so I will help you with your query.

The oil filter is found at the rear of the engine -and to the right hand side..

You have to remove the top cover off the engine ( if still fitted ) to see it - gain access to it to change it.. it is a simply spin off filter - and replace complete with a new one.

You will need a filter tool to remove the old one as they go very tight - but screw the new one on tight - but not with the tool - hand tight.

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

.................Please do click on the OK/ Excellent ratings for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.