Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

ive just purchased a second hand kia ceed sw 1.6crdi eco dynamic.

Customer Question

ive just purchased a second hand kia ceed sw 1.6crdi eco dynamic. the ISG light remains on how do I reset it so the ISG works
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Has the battery been replaced or gone flat recently?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mike

ive just seen this reply as I thought nobody had picked it up. I only got the car 3 weeks ago and have no idea if the battery has been discharged or gone flat.

the ISG did kick in one day last week for one journey but hasn't worked since

The issue that you are having is normally associated with a lack of voltage, have the battery tested and get back with me. Thanks.