Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

My Kia sorento brain box packed up and I need to replace it.

My Kia sorento brain box packed up and I need to replace it. The pert number is XXXXX XXXXXXXXXX Chassis Number is: KNAJC522555429393. I want to purchase one and DHL to Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Continue to ask please
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name isXXXXX happy to help you -

You will see looking at your question that the Ecu number has been "botted" -

Please re type it - leaving a "space" between each digit...

Rgds, MIKE.....................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
XXXXXXXXXX

ECU 3 9 1 2 3 3 8 4 6 0
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hi again..

Thank you for your reply..

Is that the complete set of numbers off the Ecu?

What are the "X's".. above ?

Rgds, MIKE.......................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ignore the xxxx. Just follow the number below which is the part number. You also already have the chassis number of the car which should also help you to know the correct ECU or Brain Box for the car. Many thanks.
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
I am looking into this for you -

just a courtesy reply to keep you in touch.

Rgds, MIKE................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again..

I put several enquires out for you to find this part for you..

Only one came back with a result - and that is HERE .. click the link.

They should then be able to supply you - but other than that - your options are, a repair by a reputable company ( if it can be repaired ).. or, main dealer ( KIA ) supply Im afraid.

Its taken a while Im afraid because I have been waiting on the companies to get back to me - Its not a popular unit such as many others hence its taken a while... but those are the options as above on this one for you.

Do let me know if you need anything else at all -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.
Mike, Technician
Experience: Tech Expert