Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi my car is a kia picanto red 09 plate as I have 3 children

Customer Question

Hi my car is a kia picanto red 09 plate as I have 3 children I was wondering if I can put in a middle seat belt
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you.

The basic answer is Yes - you can fit a middle rear seat belt - the fixing mounts are there on the car under the seat to do that.

Let me know if you need anything else..

>>......Meantime ......Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me for my time etc - as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.