Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Kia Venga2 Automatic. Would not start this am, rescue services

Customer Question

Kia Venga2 Automatic. Would not start this am, rescue services say battery needs replacing
On taking it to Halfords it was deemed impossible to take existing battery out, does this need to be done by a dealer. All surprised that the battery needed replacing 2011 model any thoughts?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Richard,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Richard,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello Richard,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.