Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

engine management light comes on mostly when going from four

Customer Question

engine management light comes on mostly when going from four to fifth gear somtimes when going up hill and put reves on vehicle stops and have to wait about 5 mins for it to start up again engine man lights stays on, it does go off once stood for a while
Had fuel sensor replaced and a new fuel filter
kia sedona 57
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?