Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

How do I access the reversing light of a KIA picanto. I want

Customer Question

How do I access the reversing light of a KIA picanto. I want to connect a wire to it
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will continue waiting thank you

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay. Thank you

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It seems that you will be unable to answer my question. Perhaps it might be better for you to close the question and refund the £12 I sent. Thank you for trying. Regards ***** *****

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You replied

25 May 2014 13:30EST

Still waiting for my refund

It is now 27th June and I am still waiting for my refund. At least please respond

Regards ***** *****

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Regards ***** *****