Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

i live in south london sw8 i have a kia shuma 2000 lx model

Customer Question

i live in south london sw8 i have a kia shuma 2000 lx model that has red and black wire broken on EGR valve plug where can i get it fixed and how much will it cost?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Can you upload a picture of the wires in question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You haven't given me an Email address to upload a photo to.
You can upload it here or to [email protected]
I received the picture thank you.
These wires are part of the main engine harness and can be repaired but the entire engine harness will need to be removed in order to do this, there does not have to be a electrician to remove the harness a regular shop can do this.
The labor for a job like this is going to be 3-4 hours at the shops hourly labor rate.