Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

my kia picante has done this twice accelerates when I put foot

Customer Question

my kia picante has done this twice accelerates when I put foot on brake very scary and dangerous what is happening and will kia fix this free
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you -

Before we progress - please give me the cars' Full reg number---

Rgds, MIKE...........................................