Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have just bought a New Venga 3 Sat Nav No DRL>S IF I fit

I have just bought a New Venga 3 Sat Nav No DRL>S IF I fit them myself Will it affect my KIA Warranty
Category: Kia
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.

Hello Roger and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you..

My personal opinion and expert opinion, is that it should not- as many people fit aftermarket sat navs , radio / audio equipment etc to their vehicles... additional electrical items in general have no bearing on the general warranty of a vehicle - though your warranty would not then cover the items, whatever you fit.

Further though , I have to advise that you specifically ask KIA customer services about this-- as they are the ones that cover the vehicle. I have to advise that professionally - as obviously , while I can give a general view as above - I cannot answer / speak for KIA. So you should do that as above - and I suggest specifically write to them about it - so that you get your answer / reply from them in writing...should you ever need to refer back to what you were told by KIA.

Im very pleased to have helped / advised you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meantime - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.