Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Good afternoon, i Recently purchased a 7 seater Kia Sorento

Customer Question

Good afternoon, i Recently purchased a 7 seater Kia Sorento 2010 model with the 2.2 diesel engine Awd. The vehicle had 101,000 kilometres when i purchased it.i started to hear a rattle coming from the engine last week mileage was 104,000 kilometres.i rang my local kia dealer where i purchased the jeep and booked it in for inspection.i turns out the the crankshaft needs replacing.is this a common fault and what could possibly cause it? also would you recommend that i get a new engine or just repair the damaged parts? the vehicle is still under warranty.i am just worried that the same problem may arrise again.

Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi shantal,

Its been over a Week and i Have Yet to Receive an Answer

in relation to my Question?

I will be happy if your company can refund the Money to My Card which was taken last week of 17.00 euro.

I am currently repairing the car.

How would you be Fixed for a Date Friday evening ?