Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My passenger side window is loose. The internal screws are

My passenger side window is loose. The internal screws are tight. How do I tighten the plastic cover? I asked this question yesterday and paid $23. HOW MUCH more do you need?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
The door glass is loose or the mirror is loose?
Let me know, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is the plastic covering that is loose. My husband taped it and that has worked for now.

If the mirror itself is tight and the plastic is loose, this can not be fixed. The plastic can not be tightened on the mirror, so if the plastic piece is loose the mirror assembly has to be replaced this is the only way to fix this.