Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Hyundai and Kia tech
29331485

i bought a kia cerrato from a second hand car sales dealer

Customer Question

i bought a kia cerrato from a second hand car sales dealer in Paisley on the last day of February this year.The car appeared in excellent condition inside and out and for only £1860(including road tax for 6 months)it was a bargain price for a 55 plate diesel with only 62,000 miles on the clock.I have used the car a lot and I was really happy with it so when the MOT was up this month I put it into the garage expecting it to be ready the next day.Imagine my shock when the garage phoned me to say that there was no way it would be passing any MOT as the front sub frame had a massive hole in it.Do you know if there was a fault with the sub frames on this model

Category: Kia
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Need to see a photo of this if you can get one done, and thern post it here for us to see.

But most likely due to an earlier accident.

No recorded problem with sub frame issue with holes , cause by rust or any other issue that may cause this .

Post a pic .

Please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue

Rgds Greg