Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Kia sedona Le, Took the car out today, noticed there was no

Kia sedona Le, Took the car out today, noticed there was no heat ,it took about 10 miles out to get heat properly, took car down to exeter about a hour run ,no problem with car,
on way back going slow up a hill behind a sunday driver car lost power and temp gauge went up past halfway and then back down to normal kept doing this ,the power loss didnt happen again but the temp keeps going up and down ,any help please.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
From what you are describing the issue that you are having is consistent with the thermostat sticking and is in need of replacement. The thermostat sticking will cause the heat to function this way and the erratic temperature hand function.