Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi Greg, My Kia Sedona 2.9 diesel will start when cold but

Customer Question

Hi Greg,
My Kia Sedona 2.9 diesel will start when cold but if the engine is warm it wont any ideas?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Sorry i id not get to you sooner . do you still need assistance with this issue.

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I am afraid you were too late. I had to take the car to the garage to sort out

Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Okay .

Thank you and sorry .

Greg