Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a kia magentis 2.0 le auto and the hill assist function

Customer Question

I have a kia magentis 2.0 le auto and the hill assist function does not seem to be working. ie it rolls back
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please close the question .. thanks

Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.

We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer. co.uk/kia/8s37t-kia-magentis-2-0-le-auto-hill-assist-function.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

From *****@******.***

the question re my kia magentis was not answered so I closed the question. £16.00 was taken from my account. I still do not have an answer to my question so can you either answer the question or refund my money.