Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have just had a 2008 surento I find it

Customer Question

I have just had a 2008 surento I find it has no power in some middle gears it goes very well in1st 2nd but dies in 4th then very well in5th what could you think it could be thank you
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Are there any type of warning lights coming on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you for your help.it was a wast of time and money for nothing I have now taken my car into a garage they seem to know what is wrong I will not be using your site again.so you need not get back to me