Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

ive a 2004 kia sorento turbo. been a brilliant vehicle its

Customer Question

hi ive a 2004 kia sorento turbo. been a brilliant vehicle its just had an mot new brakes back /front plus new discs on front, it also had 2 new sills, its a diesel automatic, now ive to go and oick my friend up 90 miles away, when I start he engine, it races(revs) then when in drive, or 1st gear or 2nd gear it s revs are normal. then if its in neutral it revs,i am thinking of selling it, ive spent about 20 000 keeping it on the road for the past 11 years kind regards ***** ***** uk
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Carol,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello Carol,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.