Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My stop and go feature has stopped working on my KIA 2012 Sportage.Is

Customer Question

My stop and go feature has stopped working on my KIA 2012 Sportage.
Is there anything I can do first to check this out without taking it back to the dealer.
Thanks ED Everley
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello ED Everley,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello ED Everley,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not to worry any more - I'll wait until the car has it's next service. (It's not as if I can't drive the car)

Thanks anyway

ED