Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Hyundai and Kia tech
29331485

2013 kia ceed sw 1.6 crd. Car will not steer straight without

2013 kia ceed sw 1.6 crd. Car will not steer straight without constant adjustment of steering wheel. Either goes right or left and will not fully straighten up when turning corners.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I wish to wait for an answer if you can find one. Apparently some Kia Rios suffer from this problem according to to Kia steering problems on the internet

John Mc Donald

Hello John Mc Donald,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi John..

If you have a Electronic steering system then the electronic steering motor under the dash on the steering column that controls the steering needs testing . but your problem is a known issue for the motor to have malfunctioned .

Good news is this is still under warranty and Kia will have to check repair or replace the malfunction part.

Make an appointment with your local Dealer and ask if this is still under warranty and check for any possible recalls or TSB for this concern..

Please rate my help a good to excellent . " If you are not satisfied please don't rate" poor or bad as this will not refund your deposit.

We can continue to work or I can opt out and recommend another expert .

After accepting there is no extra charge for further assistance.

If I don't reply soon I will as quickly as I can when i get back on line.

Kind regards Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience: Hyundai and Kia tech