Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a 2006 Kia Sorento. The tailgate now ok

Customer Question

Problem solved so help no longer required. I can't find a way to open from inside but noticed a small rubber ferrule from a walking stick had jammed in the door and managed to break it into pieces and extract it -> tailgate opened.Thanks,Steve
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Steve,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Shantal,
I've resolved the problem already thanks so we can close the request.
Thanks,
Steve