Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I own a 2006 Kia Picanto which is loosing power and I cant

Customer Question

I own a 2006 Kia Picanto which is loosing power and I cant find out why can you help
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shantel

I have moved my car to another mechanic, a polich one. He says that he has found the problem and will be able to repair it today. He says that the timing belt is in good condition but the crank shaft sprocket needs to be replaced which he will do as soon as he gets the part. He further said that the person who last changed the timing belt should have observed the sprocket problem as it would have been very obvious! Only tiome will tell whether he is right and I am keeping my fingers crossed that he is right.

Does his assessment seem right to an expert?

John XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello John,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It would appear that you were unable to provide an answer to my question within a reasonable time and indeed there has been no answer to date. I would therefore like to close my question and have the £13.00 fee refunded to my bank account

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am afraid you have failed to provide any answer to my question so I would like my £13 refunded to my bank account and the question terminated

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Shantal

I am afraid that you have failed to give me answer to my question at all I must therefore cancel the question and would request that you refund the £13 to my bank account with all haste

John