Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a kia sorento automatic 57 plate it makes a noise

Customer Question

Hi I have a kia sorento automatic 57 plate it makes a noise when I ease off the ecelerator any ideas what this could be, the noise only happens over 20 mph

Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No I have not had my question answered I still await a reply

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.