Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Hyundai and Kia tech
29331485

I have just bought kia ceed est if you take hands off steering

I have just bought kia ceed est if you take hands off steering wheel it veers to left took back to garage they checked alignment and said it was correct but it still does it the n/s front tyre was worn on inside put good back wheel on front before checking any ideas thank you bill c
Category: Kia
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Hi Bill you put the rear wheel on the front and the car still pulls to the left ..
If the tire was worn out on the inside then the chamber is out .i suggest you look up another wheel alignment shop as it looks like they have only checked the toe in / out .
If after putting tire from the back to the front and still pulling left then the problem is in the alignment or steering /suspension parts , bad ball joints ,tie rod ends etc .
Tires have to be in good condition, quick test is to try the rear to the front or swap the left front for the right front and if the pull is still left then the tires are not the problem but alignment or steering parts.or even binding brake pads .is the left wheel hotter than the right after a short drive if is then binding brake pads .
Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rate buttons .
This way i can get back to you and suggest other options or suggest another Expert .
Kindest regards Greg