Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have all ready ask a question and payed but nobody answers

Customer Question

I have all ready ask a question and payed but nobody answers . My question was my Kia Sorento won't come out of four wheel drive it sounds as if it is out but nut, the first sharp turn and the wheels are bumping, what will I have two do. Archie
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Archie,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi shantal . I haven't got it fixt yet ,I have been told it might be the motor that works the putting in and out of the drive so it seams to be a nightmare to me. But someone somewhere will be able to fix it . Archie
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi Archie.

Can you give me more information on the car .
Engine size ,Year , Vin Number .

I take it you removed the rear drive shaft .

Which drive axle is bumping when turning .front end or rear end of car .

Greg