Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Picanto 2 Automatic 2088 Reg. Error code P0760 - Shift

Customer Question

Picanto 2 Automatic 2088 Reg. Error code P0760 - Shift Solenoid Valve. Have so far had the following repairs following Diagnostic checks: New complete six valve assembly Unit plus New Electric Comb.... did not solve the problem. The Auto Gearbox specialists then ordered and fitted new ECU (car computer system) which still does not solve the problem. Now seems to be an Electrical problem some where in the car which cannot be traced. The vehicle has only 35000 miles on the clock since purchased new. Kia Motors Head office say they have never heard of this problem before ! Jack XXXXX.

Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Jack,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close this question. Do not attempt further charges to me.

As you are not able to find a professional to assist me, do I now receive a refund of the £13 paid ?

Jack XXXXX.

Hello Jack,
Sorry we were unable to assist you.
Yes, as there was no Professional to assist you, your charges will be reversed.