Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a a Kia Carens Automatic 2004. The Valve in the

Customer Question

Hi I have a a Kia Carens Automatic 2004. The Valve in the gearbox has gone , i need a new one. Do you have any idea where i could get one from. Nobody can find one for me, I have not used the car in nearly 2 months now........Thankyou Mandi
Category: Kia
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to advise.
There are different gearboxes on these - made and supplied by different suppliers.
The BEST advise would be to call on a local Auto Transmission specialist.. they will be able to get hold of the part you require ( they may even stock it )- but they are a better bet than general garages or even dealers for something like this.
Do a search on yell.com or even google to find a local specialist in your locale.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE