Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Hyundai and Kia tech
29331485

Have a 57 plate Kia ceed Ls. Battery light came on when driving

Customer Question

Have a 57 plate Kia ceed Ls. Battery light came on when driving home, then the power stearing failed, then had Abs and Epo light on. Turned car off battery all tight. Turned car over only battery light on. Any advise.??
Category: Kia
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.

Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

You have a alternator problemn .
When the alternator output voltage gets to low to 10 volts or less this will trip on the other warning lights .
You need to check the battery and alternator for battery voltage with engine off a 12.6volts.and battery voltage with engine running 14v +/- .5volts

If lower that said alternator needs replacing and battery recharging .

Then if needed please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.

If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .

Kind regards Greg.