Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Hyundai and Kia tech
29331485

I have a problem with my Kia Ceed 1.6

hi my name is Linda
I have a problem with my Kia Ceed 1.6 Year 2007. At the moment my heater blower is not working properly. I have had the heater restat changed but it is still not blowing out very strong to clear the wind screen properly.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Are all blower speeds working ,
Is it just the windscreen side that is weak, or all blower direction settings ..
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All blower settings are weak. Its blowing but when you turn the setting up the blowing power does not get stronger its just a light blow comes through.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Okay this could be just a blocked cabin A/C micro filter Have this replaced and you will have a better air flow.Check in your owners manual to see how this is replaced ,should be behind your glove box . Then if needed please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.If i do not get back to you then i may be off line, and when i get back online i will get back to you..Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.