Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Hyundai and Kia tech
29331485

I have a 2014 kia ceed and have lost 1 key, i have a spare

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2014 kia ceed and have lost 1 key, i have a spare key but can only open the car using the manual key and not the transmitter even afer opening the car i am unable to start the car, do i need to activate the spare key if so how? thks Peter
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Hi Peter .
Sorry to hear this but you will have to call out a locksmith so he can program the spare key , this model does not have a system for you to do this yourself like many other makes .
Use this link to find your local automotive locksmith ..
http://www.advanced-locksmiths.co.uk/ukpostcodes/locate.php
Still need help then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.