Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Hyundai and Kia tech
29331485

Carens 2005 2:00cc -shuddering felt via floorboard and seat

Customer Question

Carens 2005 2:00cc -shuddering felt via floorboard and seat pan, starting at 65 mph increasing in harshness to 70 mph. any comment?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Does it stop at 70 or is still there .
Can you feel this in the steering wheel .
Does it feel that its coming from the front or rear of the car .
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ist Q: No 2nd Q: No 3rd Q: when my left foot is on the floor I can feel it, also, on my seat (Drivers)
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Good thanks you . Okay have the drive shafts checked this could be a bad inner CV joint .Also seen trans axles differentials cause this issue .But most likely the drive shaft left or right side or even both .Check the CV joint boots if ripped good indication that this is your problem . Still need help then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,A bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.