Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I am collect a 2012 Kia Soul 2 diesel crdi next Thursday.Could

Customer Question

I am collect a 2012 Kia Soul 2 diesel crdi next Thursday.Could you please advise which accessory can be used for charging an iPhone and a sat nav
Category: Kia
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't been able to find an answer to my question.As long as I haven't got to pay again please continue
David Roche
Hello David,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm collecting the car tomorrow I'll check with the dealer.Would you now please close this case
David Roche