Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

How do I get a battery out to charge it. 2014 Kia venga ec

Customer Question

How do I get a battery out to charge it. 2014 Kia venga eco
Category: Kia
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello most chargers have long enough leads so as not to require removal of the battery but if you want to take it out then you'll need a 10mm socket on the end of a long extension to reach down the back of the battery to undo the clamp thats hidden away at the bottom, and clamps the bottom of the battery to the tray in the car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you