Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Hyundai and Kia tech
29331485

Can i drive a kia sorento without front propshaft and not

Customer Question

Can i drive a kia sorento without front propshaft and not have any problems?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Greg replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 2 months ago.

Yes you could drive .

But you will have to make sure you use the hand/Emergence brake if the car is a automatic.

As it will roll if just put into "P" so be carefull.

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Before rating poor or bad please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't i will opt out so another expert can.
We want you to be happy with an answer and help you with your problem . Want you to be a happy motorist .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating to this problem
Kind regards Greg..