Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have an sd card with the latest maps on. for 2012 Sportage

Customer Question

I have an sd card with the latest maps on. for 2012 Sportage MK3My SAT Nav hasn't got an SD slot so I assume you go through the USB.I have tried copying it onto a stick but the system will not read it.I am stuck with no idea how to update, with an SD card I have already bought
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The USB stick may need to be re formatted then the file transferred over to then install.I have seen some models where this had to be done.If this was already attempted with no success let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete