Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Wats the serial part nmber of kia sportage crdi xs 4x4 2007

Customer Question

wats the serial part nmber of kia sportage crdi xs 4x4 2007 throttle pedal sensor
Category: Kia
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 18 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately my info isnt showing the part number for this here.Usually you can get the part number from a dealer and this is your best option as they can get the most up to date and correct number by your vehicles VIN number.They will not charge you to tell you this part number and sometimes you can call them to get it.If this is not an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete