Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I can repair laptop hardware as well as softwware.
29701876

I Have just purchased a Toshiba laptop C850/C850D.I switched

Customer Question

I Have just purchased a Toshiba laptop C850/C850D.I switched it on and read the somewhat poor documentation.Unfortunately the whole of the Computer is in a foreign language which is not to my liking !!.. I switched it on this morningh but this time i have a blank screen.please,please,what do I do now to get the screen working and finding how to get the screen to work in English and not this foreign lamgiuage that is presented to me
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Lara replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for choosing this site of Experts. My name is Lara, I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Don't forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rare my service! Please remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or your device.

Does windows boot up at all? Or are you just getting a blank black screen with a blinking cursor?

Have you tried unplugging the laptop, removing the battery, and then after a couple of minutes, putting the battery back in, plugging it back in and then trying to power it up?

I look forward to your responses.

Thank you for your patience and choosing this site of Experts to answer your question.