Brandon M.
Brandon M., Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm
12024030

Series 3 laptop (np300e5a-s01)

Customer Question

Series 3 laptop (np300e5a-s01) just shows dark screen on start up, have tried safe mode but still just dark screen (cursor arrow is visible) help

Category: Laptop
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 4 years ago.

BeBoo :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is Brandon and I would be glad to assist you with your issue today. Please note that I am in eastern time (UTC -5:00) and am generally online between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM and some evenings between 7 PM and 11 PM.

BeBoo :

When the system is up and you can barely see the cursor, try using the key above the 8/9 key. It looks like a larger sun. Press this a few times and see if the screen brightens up.