Christine-cssm
Christine-cssm,
51872716

was on line to Charles a Roberts - query no 13555433-927 but

Customer Question

was on line to Charles a Roberts - query no 13555433-927 but was cut off can we resume this session
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 3 years ago.

Charles A. Roberts :

Hello this is Charles I am online now, what is the status of the situation please?

Please stop opening new questions I am in the process of refunding the other. I believe you asked a question and you were cut off from me. What is the status of the situation please?
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your correct email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.