Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I can repair laptop hardware as well as softwware.
29701876

I WANT TO STAY WITH WINDOWS XP ,SO PLEASE REMOVE ALL THE RESTRICTIONS

Customer Question

I WANT TO STAY WITH WINDOWS XP ,SO PLEASE REMOVE ALL THE RESTRICTIONS THAT YOU HAVE INPOSED ON ME. I WANT TO RETAIN MY E-MAIL ADDRESS,AS IVE HAD IT FOR OVER 8 YEARS.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you using windows xp right? What are the restrictions? Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=15df0e9d-2d56-4bb6-912a-53ec6d5e0e3a

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ALL I WANT IS TO KEEP MY E-MAIL ADDRESS AND DO NOT WANT UPGRADING. EVERYONE KNOWS ME + I HAVE BUSINESS CARDS EVERY WHERE? I DEAL WITH DISABLED PEOPLE EVERY DAY AND HAVE NOT WANTED / GIVEN PERMISSION TO CHANGE THIS FORMAT..................PRESENTLY MICROSOFT ARE BLOCKING MY E-MAILS COMING IN + GOING OUT AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? THAT IS WHY I NEED YOUR HELP.

Thank you for replying back. Can you please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Firefox or Chrome, etc.?

Or go to the shorter website below in Internet Explorer:

http://tinyurl.com/ku7p5uf

Put the above website in the address bar on the top in Internet Explorer, then press the Enter key:

graphic

, and allow it to run, and try any other option it gives you as needed.

Then we will chat, and I will fix the email issue directly on your computer's screen for you.

Edit: Have you tried the above yet? It looks like you are away, so I'm canceling the website link for now. Let me open this issue to other experts. When you are available, we can continue any time. Thank you,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Do you still require assistance with the e-mail problem?

Let me know,
IT Miro