Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have an acer aspire little lap top .I downloaded off and

Customer Question

I have an acer aspire little lap top .I downloaded off and on the fight of screen in green were options to stay on swine screen, go to first acted, extend screen or use first screen. why
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Viet - Computer Tech :

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

Viet - Computer Tech :

I'm sorry about the issue. Those are the options when you have a monitor connected to the laptop. If you only use the laptop's screen, then just select use first screen. If needed, shut down / restart the computer (if needed, press & hold the power button for about 7 seconds for it to turn off, then turn it back on and check), and check. Please let me know. Thank you,

Viet - Computer Tech :

It looks like you are not available to chat right now. Please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you,