lordherbert
lordherbert, Other
Experience:  Microsoft certified professional with many years experience of all aspects of IT
74092784

how do i find administrator password XXXXX my acer laptop my

Customer Question

how do i find administrator password XXXXX my acer laptop my laptop has gone back to factory settings and i need to re set it.thankyou
Category: Laptop
Expert:  lordherbert replied 3 years ago.

lordherbert :

Hi there I hope I can help. When you say it has gone back to the factory settings, can I please ask, did you have a new hard drive installed, or why was it returned to factory settings please?

JACUSTOMER-3b2yki7z- :

when i turn it on it was gone on to factory settings a said i couldnt set it back to earlier date but i have just turnt it back on and it has righted it self.

lordherbert :

Ok, so there is no problem now then, if not, then could you please rate my service? Thanks very much.