Carl L
Carl L, Computer Technician
Experience:  13+ Years of Computer and Electronics Experience.
27991594

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ONSTAL PEDIGREE ASSISTANT FOR DOGS INTO

Customer Question

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ONSTAL PEDIGREE ASSISTANT FOR DOGS INTO MY WINDOWS8 LAPTOP IT IS ALREADY INSTALLED I A WINDOWS 7 THAT IS NO LONGER WORKING CAN YOU HELP PLEASE?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a Question and Answer Company. My name is Carl and I will be assisting you today.

Pedigree Assistant is only rated to work up to Windows 7. Window 8 currently has a lot of compatibility issues with running older software. Windows 7 was the same way until they patched it over the years to work with most older software.

What happens exactly when you try to run the CD's Installer on the Win 8 Laptop?

~Carl L
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.

I'm just following up with you to see if I can be of any more help. I also ask that you take a moment and rate me by selecting from one of the Smiley Faces above. If you have any troubles rating, please let me know.

Thanks,
Carl L