Sudipto
Sudipto, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

Hi looking to a new laptop but dont know much about them to

Customer Question

Hi looking to a new laptop but don't know much about them to be honest I have an acer aspire 15.6 at min but at thinking of getting laptop little smaller maybe this time and done want to spend to much money I seen a Acer V5 11.6 Inch 500GB 4GB Laptop for 3
£2.99. Is that a good one ? doesn't have to be the best and do you think it to small ? I am just little worried it might be. I use my laptop for interent facebook shopping and that and sometimes do bit of wrighting on it for work.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name is SUDIPTO and today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

The laptop, you want to buy is fine for the work, you want to do on it, but it will best to buy a calling tablet instead of it, because on it, you will be able to do everything , which you can do on the laptop and as well as you will be able to use it as cell phone also. This is my personal openion, if you want to buy it then, just go for it. You can take a look on the review video of the Acer V5 laptop, from the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDyTtrmzpUU&hd=1

Reply me back, if you need any further help, otherwise please remember to give positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

and what is a calling tablet ? how much are they ?

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
What is the p[rice of Acer V5 laptop, I can see you have typed £2.99, is it correct ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its sorry £ 299.99

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, I am talking about tablet PC, like in the link below, you can buy it and then add a casing with keyboard, which will serve your purpose without any problem.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/kaswah-10-1-3G-GPS-Dual-Core-IPS-Screen-Android-jellybean-Tablet-PC-Phone-calls-/201016937825?pt=UK_iPad_Tablets_eReaders&hash=item2ecd8b0d61
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok will take look acer laptop I looking at as windiws 8 not 7

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Tablet PC do not have Windows, they Android OS, anyway, it is upto you, what you want to use, I have given my personal openion, please reply me back, if you need any further help, otherwise please remember to give positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Hi Lucy, I can see that, you have not rated my answer, after getting the information, you wanted, please reply me back, if you need any other information, otherwise as I have provided the information that you needed, please remember to give positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.